- Salad Ingredients
- 200 grams of cauliflower rice
- 125 grams of tinned peach halves, cubed
- 130 grams of tinned pineapple pieces, sliced in half
- 1 large stalk of celery, sliced thinly
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- 1 yellow pepper, cubed
- 1/2 small sweet white onion, chopped finely
- 10 grams of Flat-leaf parsley, chopped roughly
- Dressing Ingredients
- 1.25 ml of ground cumin
- 3 ml of mild curry powder
- 45 ml of lemon juice
- 125 ml of olive oil
- 10 ml of soy sauce
- 1.25 ml of ground black pepper
- 40 ml of honey
- 1 ml of turmeric
- 2.5 ml of salt
- Place your already steamed cauliflower rice into a bowl
- Mix the cut fruit, parsley and vegetables into the cauliflower rice.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together well and pour over the salad, mixing well to coat all the ingredients.
- Cover the salad and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.