This Cauli Rice Salad is the perfect meal to have when you are on a diet. It is low-carb, so there is less guilt in devouring this delicious meal.
I got loads of cauliflower rice at home so I decided to make this easy cauliflower rice salad. This is such is a no-brainer dish you must try.
Check out the very easy salad recipe here.
Hearty Cauli Rice Salad Recipe
- 200 grams cauliflower rice
- 125 grams peach cubed
- 130 grams pineapple sliced in half
- 1 stalk celery sliced thinly
- 1 medium red pepper cubed
- 1 medium yellow pepper cubed
- ½ small onion white, chopped finely
- 1 bunch parsley chopped roughly
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 teaspoon curry powder mild
- 45 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place your already steamed cauliflower rice into a bowl
- Mix the cut fruit, parsley and vegetables into the cauliflower rice.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together well and pour over the salad, mixing well to coat all the ingredients.
- Cover the salad and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.