If you’re unsure about what to eat or what to keep away from, don’t fear you’re not alone! There’s a little-known weight loss program system referred to as The three-week Ketogenic diet, which can educate you on all the pieces it’s worthwhile to know and information you through your first 21 days (and past). Getting that in the examination will improve your metabolism and let you shed weight and shed it quickly. And this protein-packed turkey cobb salad is an excellent first meal to have when on this diet.
- 1½ – 3 pounds of natural turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons of grass-fed butter or ghee
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 heads of romaine lettuce, shredded
- 6 boiled eggs, chilled and sliced
- 3-4 slices of bacon, crumbled
- ½ cup of grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup of walnuts
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and generously grease a baking dish with butter or ghee.
- Place the turkey breast bone aspect down within the dish and brush with melted butter or ghee. Season with salt and pepper to taste and bake for 45 to 60 minutes. Be sure the interior temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Take away the breast from the oven and let it relax 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
- Whereas the turkey is roasting and resting, put together the remainder of your elements. Chop your veggies, prepare the bacon, and peel and slice your eggs.
- As soon as the turkey has rested, rigorously slice and minimize into bite-sized items.
- Put together your salad by combining a bit of every ingredient in a medium bowl, drizzle with a French dressing, and dig in!
- Add salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl and whisk to emulsify.