This weekend I made a very colourful, fresh, yummy side dish for our Sunday BBQ. We had great weather, great people, and overall, a fantastic time. This Southwestern Vegetable Salad went great!
The key here is the colourful veggies and the dressing. I made a considerable amount, so I have cut everything in half. You may want to chop it up even more if you are feeding yourself and one other person. This salad dish will keep in the fridge for a few days, too – just stir or shake it up when you are ready to eat.
Refreshing Southwestern Vegetable Salad Recipe
- 1 large English cucumber spoon out seeds, cut cuke in half, take a spoon and run down the seeds
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- ½ medium red onion
- ½ cup garlic mayo dressing
- Chop up everything.
- Just mix up a bunch of colourful veggies, and pour the dressing as much as you like.
- Cihill in the fridge or serve right away.