This appetizing Mediterranean chopped salad recipe is a great summer salad. Sometimes I like to top with grilled shrimp, chicken or grilled fresh tuna, and of course, a glass of Riesling would not hurt either!
I like making this Mediterranean chopped salad when I want something Mediterranean. It’s an easy choice to make as it includes simple ingredients. Whether you are a beginner or not, you will enjoy preparing this yummy salad recipe. Check out the delicious recipe I can guarantee for you to want below. I swear you’ll instantly love this flavourful salad as it is healthy and delicious at the same time.
Appetizing Mediterranean Chopped Salad Recipe
Mediterranean salads are topnotch for me. I always make sure to make one when I crave something familiar and healthy. This time, I am making this appetizing mediterranean chopped salad that I know you'll love too.
- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 small jar red peppers roasted and chopped
- 8 ounces black olives sliced
- 8 ounces tomatoes chopped
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 medium lemon juiced
- 1 cup feta cheese cubed
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place washed asparagus on a baking sheet. Toss asparagus in olive oil and season with salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes, remove and let cool.
- Put arugula in a medium mixing bowl; cut cooled asparagus into 1-inch cuts, add black olives, tomatoes with oil, chopped red peppers, sliced asparagus, and juice of 1 lemon and toss.
- Place in serving dish top with feta cheese.
Calories: 218kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 8gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 1324mgPotassium: 364mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 1538IUVitamin C: 29mgCalcium: 279mgIron: 1mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.