The paleo diet is anything but boring. There are so many delicious recipes that it’s hard to decide what to do next. One of my favourite choices is paleo crab salad with avocado. It’s healthier than most dishes at the seafood market and has no gluten, lactose, or empty calories.
This flavorful crab salad is ready in just a few minutes and has a light texture that will delight your senses. It’s perfect for a fresh and delicious summertime meal! If you’re on a limited budget, use white fish or shrimp instead of crab. Either way, it will taste amazing!
This tasty paleo crab salad contains avocado, mixed salad greens, garlic, olive oil, fresh cilantro, and other healthy ingredients. Avocado is an excellent source of fats and has only two grams of grams per serving.
My salad is ideal for paleo followers on a low carb or ketogenic diet. It’s also super easy to make and can feed large crowds. Your guests will love it! If you don’t eat it right away, you can enjoy it the next day. The veggies will stay nice and crisp for a long time.
Delicious Paleo Crab Salad With Avocado
- 1 pound crab cooked
- 1 medium avocado sliced
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- ½ cup cucumber diced
- ½ medium jalapeno diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- 1 small bunch cilantro fresh
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Cut the avocado into thin slices after removing the skin.
- Open the crab and squeeze out the water.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Enjoy it!