This fresh shrimp salad is so delicious and easy to assemble! Healthy never looked or tasted so good.
If you don’t have or like shrimp, you can use any protein you want. You can also completely omit the protein and have this as a vegetarian salad. I also like to bulk it up by adding fresh baby lettuce or kale. So good! Now let’s get started!
Fresh Shrimp Salad
- 1 ½ pounds cucumbers
- 1 ½ pounds cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups red onion small diced
- 1 bunch cilantro fresh, washed and minced
- ¼ cup lemon juice fresh
- ⅓ cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1 ¼ tablespoon kosher salt
- ¼ tablespoon black pepper
- 2 pounds shrimp raw deveined and deshelled
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- On a large sheet tray lined with foil, put all of the shrimp just for easy cleanup. Spread out evenly on one single layer. Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of salt and ½ tablespoon of black pepper. Roast for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Remove and set to the side and let cool while you prep the other ingredients.
- Slice the cucumbers about ¼-inch thick. I used Persian cucumbers, but you can use any type that you like. Set in a large bowl. Next, halve or quarter the cherry tomatoes. Combine with the cucumbers.
- Next, add the diced red onion and cilantro to the mix. Add the salt, pepper, lemon juice, olive oil, and shrimp. Toss with a spatula just until combined.