Want to try something new for your salad dressing? Take your salad to another level with this Asian vinaigrette that you’ll absolutely love. This is a very tangy and refreshing dressing you can add to your greens.
- 1/3 cup of orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Sriracha
- Combine all ingredients in a salad bowl and whisk to combine.
- Serve with your favourite salad.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.