This Balsamic Basil Pesto Dressing gives any veggie or pasta salad a distinct pesto taste you’ll keep craving. It’s an easy dressing recipe you can keep in the fridge and use when you got some fresh salad.
- Large handful of pesto
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- Olive oil to smooth the mixture together
- Put all of the listed ingredients in the food processor and blend. Add the olive oil last; add just enough, so the mixture is a light green colour. The walnut oil is a great addition, especially if you don't have any pine nuts to add. It is highly concentrated, so be sure not to add too much.
- Pour the dressing mixture into a bowl and set aside. You should have about 1/2 to 3/4 cup of pesto sauce.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.