Chili Lime Vinaigrette is a simple salad dressing that will give you a different kick. This dressing is perfect when you like spiciness in your salad. Plus, it only takes about less than five minutes to prepare!
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1½ tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of packed brown sugar
- 2¼ teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ¾ teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Whisk all ingredients together until combined.
- Pour onto your favourite salad.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.