I wanted to share this cilantro lime dressing that I’m loving right now. I’ve made it several times now, and I usually vary it up a bit, but I thought I’d share the primary ingredients in the dressing in case you wanted to give it a try.
This cilantro lime dressing is super easy to make. If you don’t have the ingredients, for example, chipotle chilli powder, use regular chilli powder. If you don’t have fresh garlic and you have garlic powder, use that instead.
Cilantro Lime Dressing
- ⅔ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 medium lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 dash chipotle chilli powder
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake well.
- You may store it in the fridge for up to three days.