I wanted to share this cilantro lime dressing that I’m loving right now. I’ve made it several times now, and I usually vary it up a bit, but I thought I’d share the primary ingredients in the dressing in case you wanted to give it a try.
This cilantro lime dressing is super easy to make. If you don’t have the ingredients, for example, chipotle chilli powder, use regular chilli powder. If you don’t have fresh garlic and you have garlic powder, use that instead.
- 2/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup of seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash chipotle chilli powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake well.
- You may store it in the fridge for up to three days.
If you don't have freeze-dried cilantro, you can use fresh cilantro. Chop the cilantro roughly and add to dressing before shaking