This Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette is one of my best homemade salad dressings. It is one that I share with my friends, and they always rave about how good it is. Check out the healthy homemade mustard vinaigrette that you’ll love too!
Easy Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
This easy dijon mustard vinaigrette is a healthy choice of dressing to have. Learn how to prepare this at home by reading more.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar any kind you prefer
- 4 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- In a small bowl, add the first 4 listed ingredients and mix well.
- Whisk in olive oil gradually until the dressing becomes thick and cohesive.
Calories: 511kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 57gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 41gSodium: 219mgPotassium: 32mgFiber: 1gSugar: 0.3gVitamin A: 11IUVitamin C: 0.2mgCalcium: 13mgIron: 1mg
Feedback is key!Let us know how this recipe worked out for you.