This Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette is one of my best homemade salad dressings. It is one that I share with my friends, and they always rave about how good it is. Check out the healthy homemade mustard vinaigrette that you’ll love too!
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- A pinch of kosher salt
- A dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar (any kind you prefer)
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, add the first 4 listed ingredients and mix well.
- Whisk in olive oil gradually until the dressing becomes thick and cohesive.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.