Love ginger? Why not level up your salad with this Gingery Japanese-Style Salad Dressing you’ll surely love. It has a unique taste that will make you forget about the typical salad dressings you buy at the supermarkets.
The tanginess of this salad dressing goes well with most fresh salads yo u make at home. It complements well with the freshness of vegetable and fruit salads.
Gingery Japanese-Style Salad Dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil toasted
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar unseasoned
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice fresh
- 4 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- 1 clove garlic grated on the Microplane grater
- ½ inch fresh ginger grated on the Microplane grater
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and mix until well combined.