Love ginger? Why not level up your salad with this Gingery Japanese-Style Salad Dressing you’ll surely love. It has a unique taste that will make you forget about the typical salad dressings you buy at the supermarkets.
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar (unseasoned)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of macadamia nut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, grated on the Microplane grater
- 1/2 half-inch piece of fresh ginger, grated on the Microplane grater
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and mix until well combined.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.