This simple vinaigrette dressinghttps://www.canr.msu.edu/news/identifying_fresh_vegetables is a very versatile one you can use in any salad. It is best served over fresh veggies or fruits you love. This Lemon and Mustard Vinaigrette Dressing is so simple to prepare–you can make it in less than five minutes.
- 1/2 white salad onion, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon of wholegrain mustard
- Salt and cracked pepper
- To make the lemony vinaigrette combine the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and season to taste with salt and pepper. Once mixed, add the onion slices and set them aside.
- Pour onto your fresh vegetable salad.