Ranch isn’t just good for dips; it’s also suitable for your salad dressings. So if you like the thick texture of your salad sauces, you can use this ranch dressing recipe for your next homemade salads.
Ranch isn't exclusive for dips; you can also use it for your salad dressings. Here is a simple ranch dressing recipe you can make.
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup whole milk 2% whole milk
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pinch dried dill weed
- 1 pinch pepper cracked
- In a small mason jar, stir together milk and lemon juice. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes; it may curdle and smell sour. Mix together sour cream and spices until thoroughly combined.
- Add sour cream mixture and oil to a mason jar, and stir until smooth. Let sit in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours to thicken.
- If you use the ranch dressing to dip veggies, you can leave the oil and milk for a thicker version.
Calories: 60kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 1gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 337mgPotassium: 90mgFiber: 0.3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 176IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 54mgIron: 0.2mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.