Ranch isn’t just good for dips; it’s also suitable for your salad dressings. So if you like the thick texture of your salad sauces, you can use this ranch dressing recipe for your next homemade salads.
- 1/3 cup of sour cream
- 1/3 cup of 2% whole milk
- 1 tablespoon of olive or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon of dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- A pinch of dried dill weed
- A pinch of cracked pepper
- In a small mason jar, stir together milk and lemon juice. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes; it may curdle and smell sour. Mix together sour cream and spices until thoroughly combined.
- Add sour cream mixture and oil to a mason jar, and stir until smooth. Let sit in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours to thicken.
- If you use the ranch dressing to dip veggies, you can leave the oil and milk for a thicker version.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.