You can add your red wine to make your salad dressing taste even better. This red wine vinaigrette is guaranteed to make any vegetable salad taste better than it already does. Check out the very easy instruction on how you can whip up this dressing.
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- A pinch of kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons of chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Combine the first five ingredients in a small bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil gradually until the dressing becomes thick and cohesive.
- Add to your favourite vegetable salad.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.