You can add your red wine to make your salad dressing taste even better. This red wine vinaigrette is guaranteed to make any vegetable salad taste better than it already does. Check out the very easy instruction on how you can whip up this dressing.
Special Red Wine Vinaigrette
If you're looking for a new way to enjoy your salads, this red wine vinaigrette will be the perfect salad dressing to try. Learn how to make this tasty dressing here.
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chives chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallots minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- Combine the first five ingredients in a small bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil gradually until the dressing becomes thick and cohesive.
- Add to your favourite vegetable salad.
Calories: 519kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 1gFat: 57gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 41gSodium: 209mgPotassium: 86mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 272IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 21mgIron: 1mg
Feedback is key!Let us know how this recipe worked out for you.