I have been experimenting with cooking with my essential oils, and some of my favourite concoctions are salad dressings. This is especially exciting in the summertime when I eat lots of salads! Today, I’ll share with you my famous Lemongrass and Dill Summer Salad dressing recipe.
These four essential oils will enhance everything, from adding delicious flavour to your cooking to creating an inviting aromatic atmosphere and bringing therapeutic benefits to your mind and body.
Tangy Lemongrass and Dill Summer Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 drops lemongrass oil
- 2 drops dill oil
- Put all ingredients in a jar, close the lid, and then shake thoroughly to mix.
- Serve 2 tablespoons each on your salad.