One of my favourite foods is Vietnamese rice paper rolls. However, sometimes I want them but lack the motivation to bust out everything to make them, so when that happens, I make a Vietnamese salad with this traditional Vietnamese salad dressing!
- 4 cloves of garlic
- A whole chilli
- 3 teaspoons of white vinegar
- 5 teaspoons of sugar
- 6 teaspoons of boiled water
- 6 teaspoons of fish sauce
- Fresh lime juice to taste
- In a mortar and pestle, crush the garlic and chilli.
- If you have a big mortar, continue putting the rest of the ingredients in; if not, transfer into a bowl.
- If you like it hot, before serving yourself some in your bowl, add heaps of fresh chillies.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.