This Zesty Sesame Lime Dressing is the perfect dressing to pour on your fresh salads. It will instantly give your salad that extra oomph and save them from being extra dry. It’s an easy dressing recipe you will learn to love at first try.
- ½ teaspoon of grated lime rind
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons of fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of toasted sesame seeds
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime rind and juice, oil, fish sauce and ginger; set aside.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.