Today I thought I would make a BBQ Grainy Mustard Chicken Salad, but this recipe has even more of a twist because I used a bunch of the grilled veggies I had prepared the day before.
So without further ado, here is the coveted recipe!
- 12 BBQ chicken thighs (or breast), sliced into small pieces
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 large or 2 small roasted peppers, sliced
- 1 corn on the cob, remove all corn from the cob
- 1/3 cup of red onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 radishes, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Mustard dressing
- Chop all veggies and chicken (cooled) and put into a large bowl, mix all together.
- Mix chicken, veggies and dressing.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.