Today I thought I would make a BBQ Grainy Mustard Chicken Salad, but this recipe has even more of a twist because I used a bunch of the grilled veggies I had prepared the day before.
So without further ado, here is the coveted recipe!
Gratifying BBQ Grainy Mustard Chicken Salad
Got some leftover grilled chicken? Turn it into this special BBQ grainy mustard chicken salad that you'll love.
- 4 medium chicken breast sliced into small pieces
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 large red pepper roasted and sliced
- 1 cob corn remove all corn from the cob
- ⅓ cup red onion finely chopped
- 2 medium radishes finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley finely chopped
- ¼ cup salad dressing mustard
- Chop all veggies and chicken (cooled) and put into a large bowl, mix all together.
- Mix chicken, veggies and dressing.
Calories: 210kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 33gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0.02gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 285mgPotassium: 678mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1021IUVitamin C: 39mgCalcium: 19mgIron: 1mg
Feedback is key!Let us know how this recipe worked out for you.