The Chicken Caesar Salad is rich in various nutrients, the most important of which is protein. However, this salad is rich in calories, so it is best to limit your portion if you want to lose weight. But whatever diet you are on, you’ll surely love having this healthy meal regularly.
- Salad Ingredients
- 1 kilogram of pulled chicken breasts
- 11 cups of chopped lettuce
- 1 cup of tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of chopped parmesan cheese.
- Caesar Salad Dressing Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of retriever
- ¼ teaspoon of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups of toast
- Clean and cut chicken breasts, then grill them well.
- While cooking the chicken, prepare the Caesar salad dressing by mixing all of the ingredients.
- If the chicken isn't roasted yet, do this by putting it in the oven for several minutes.
- Finally, combine the roasted chicken, lettuce and tomato, add salad sauce, cheese, toast, and mix well.