- 2 whole skinless chicken breast
- 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of onion, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch of red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 8 tablespoons of whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper
- Boil chicken breast in chicken broth and water until cooked, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let cool, and dice into 1/4-inch cubes.
- Put all of the ingredients into a big salad bowl and stir lightly.
- Serve on field greens as a salad or croissant for a sandwich.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.