I’m here today sharing a quick and easy chicken salad recipe. Unlike many sweeter-style chicken salad recipes you see with grapes, raisins, and more, this is a tangier chicken salad. I created this recipe using basic staples I always have on hand, making it easy to whip up a batch anytime I like.
- 1 cup of cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- ¼ cup of light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of dill pickle relish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Stir to combine thoroughly.