This sriracha chicken salad is a tasty mixture of fresh greens and spicy chicken with a tangy Greek fresh dressing! So, if you want to add a flavorful and wholesome salad recipe to the menu, here it is!
Get these veggies on this week and make this sriracha chicken salad!
We’re big connoisseurs of sriracha and crispy hen, so why not cook dinner with some scrumptious sriracha hen and throw it on a salad?
We stored this sriracha chicken salad balanced with a tangy dressing that pairs effectively with the sriracha throughout scrumptious greens and greens! Let’s break every layer of this good salad down!
We used chicken breast. As a result, it’s broadly accessible, very lean, and takes on taste very well! If you don’t have chicken breast, be happy to use skinless hen thighs or hen tender cutlets!
Guiltless Gluten-Free Sriracha Chicken Salad Recipe
- 8 ounces chicken breasts
- ¼ cup sriracha
- ½ medium lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ cup oat flour ground
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup parsley
- ½ cup cilantro
- ⅓ cup yogurt non-fat Greek
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- ½ medium lime juiced
- 1 dash salt
- 4 handfuls blended greens
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 4 small radishes thinly sliced
- ¼ medium onion diced
- 1 medium avocado sliced
- First, cut the chicken into bite-sized items and put them aside.
- Then, create the sriracha sauce by mixing sriracha, lemon, honey, and garlic powder collectively. Put aside.
- Place ground oat flour, salt, and pepper, right into a medium bowl and blend. Whisk an egg in one other medium bowl and put it aside.
- Warm olive oil in a big nonstick skillet over low.
- Whereas the pan is heating, prep chicken by dipping every bit into the egg wash, then into oat flour to coat all sides.
- Place chicken in a saucepan and sauté for 6 to 10 minutes, or until cooked all over.
- Add sriracha sauce and toss as soon as the chicken is cooked.
- Place all ingredients right into a high-speed blender and pulse until pureed.
- Assemble salad by adding 2 handfuls of blended greens into 2 massive bowls.
- Then, divide blue cheese crumbles, sliced radishes, diced onion, avocado, tomatoes, and sriracha chicken into the 2 bowls
- Serve with the prepared dressing.