Every time we go to Los Angeles, I feel like I have to go to Joan’s on Third and order the Chinese Chicken Salad. It’s one of my favourite things to eat out there, and my friend and I could devour one in 20 minutes or less. But, thanks to my Mom’s persistence, I can have it at home too with this Yummy Asian Chicken Salad recipe.
Yummy Asian Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 cup chicken breast grilled and sliced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce thinly shredded
- 1 small cucumber peeled and julienned
- ¼ cup scallions thinly sliced
- 1 cup chicken cooked and finely shredded
- ½ cup almonds toasted and slivered
- Add the shredded lettuce in a large salad, add the jicama, chicken, some of the dressing, toss, add the almonds, toss. Top with a little more dressing and serve!