With the holidays right around the corner, I wanted to do a post dedicated to my mom. So I asked her what her favourite recipe is that I make–expecting something fancy–but she immediately replied, “Your chicken salad.” So here it is, the recipe for my super easy, clean-eating Greek yogurt chicken salad.
Since I overhauled our food choices almost four years ago, my sister has also started eating clean. Because she lives at home with our parents and cooks most of their meals, mom and dad have also started eating clean. Dad is not a massive fan of many things my sister makes, but this greek yogurt chicken salad won him over. So there you go, proof that this recipe is good!
I actually had this for dinner Sunday night. We took advantage of the fantastic weather, spent the day at the park with our friend and his dog, and then took a cruise on his new motorcycle. It was so lovely to be outside without a heavy coat! I needed something quick to whip together for dinner, and this Greek yogurt chicken salad was perfect.
Yummy Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad Recipe
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt non-fat
- 1 cup red grapes seedless and halved
- ½ cup cranberries dried
- Boil chicken breasts until cooked through and no longer pink. Shred with two forks; place in a bowl to let cool.
- Once cool, add the grapes and cranberries; combine well.
- Add the greek yogurt and mix thoroughly.
- Serve as a sandwich, with crackers or plain.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.