Last night, I decided to make my avocado egg salad.
Eggs are a great source of protein, which I needed after I worked out. And avocados have plenty of health benefits – they are full of fibre, high in vitamins B, K & E and can lower your bad cholesterol and your risk for heart disease.
Besides the fact that this recipe has only three ingredients (I don’t count the spices), you also only use one bowl–no crazy clean up needed!
Avocado Egg Salad
- 3 medium eggs hard-boiled
- ½ medium avocado
- ½ medium lemon or lime
- 1 few dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt ground black pepper and garlic powder
- Chop up your hard-boiled eggs in a bowl.
- Next, add half an avocado (I always pre-cut mine inside of the shell). Then squeeze half a lemon/lime.
- Add the cayenne pepper, Himalayan salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Stir together and enjoy!