This egg salad is perfect for the sweltering summer season. This cold egg salad is easy to do and has a long shelf life, which means you can enjoy this snack for however long you want! Here’s the easy recipe you must try!
- 3 boiled eggs
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of American relish
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 sprigs of spring onions, chopped finely
- ¼ cup of bell pepper, chopped finely
- Chop boiled eggs.
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl and let sit for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Serve chilly.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.