Since it’s one of our favourite recipes, I often make it to accompany sandwiches or even as a meal by itself.
- 1/2 package of 1 pound of desired pasta
- 2 cups of broccoli flowerettes
- 1 stalk of celery thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 sliced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup of mayo
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons of mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Cherry tomatoes or radishes or red peppers cut into small pieces
- Cook your pasta according to package instructions. Add the broccoli 4 minutes before the cooking time.
- Rinse under cold water to cool; drain well.
- In a big bowl, add the pasta, broccoli, celery, green onions, cucumber and parsley and other veggies, except the tomatoes.
- Mix well in another bowl and add together mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, mustard, paprika, and salt.
- Pour the mixture over the pasta and veggies, mix to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, add the sliced tomatoes and mix slightly.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.