This vegan pasta salad recipe is very simple; all you need to do is substitute the mayo with a vegan mayonnaise called Vegenaise! Honestly, I don’t think I ever make this pasta salad the same. I am always adding different ingredients or adding new things. That is what is great about this recipe; you can add what you have on hand. There is no right or wrong way to make this!
- 1 pound of spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup of Vegenaise
- 1/8-1/4 cup of whole-grain mustard (add this to taste)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed
- 1 medium-size can of sliced olives
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup of julienned, sliced carrots
- Fill a pot with water dashed with salt, and bring to a boil. Cook the spiral pasta as directed on the package.
- Rinse the cooked spiral pasta with cold water after cooking to stop the cooking and cool them down.
- Add the spiral pasta to a large mixing bowl.
- Add Vegenaise, ground mustard, salt, black pepper, black beans, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, cucumber, and other veggies.
- Mix until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Serve warm temperature or chill in the fridge until serving.