Fresh tomatoes shine in this Summer Tomato Pasta Salad dish are like rubies. It’s the perfect summer dish in my mind. It is indescribably easy to make, which always helps when the heat and energy of summer dazes you. You chop up all the vegetables in this dish, toss with some salt and vinegar, mix with pasta, garnish, and serve!
Easy Summer Tomato Pasta Salad
- ½ medium onion thinly sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes diced
- ½ medium zucchini sliced with a mandolin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 servings pasta cooked according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium avocado
- ⅓ cup pine nuts
- Place all of the salad ingredients in a bowl and toss them together.
- Mix with prepared pasta and drizzle with oil. Garnish with toppings and serve.
- Chill the salad in the fridge before serving if preferred.