Tuna is an excellent source of essential proteins for the body and muscles. Combine it with your favourite pasta, and you got yourself one healthy meal. Here’s how to make pasta salad with mayonnaise and tuna. Enjoy!
- 1–2 cups of boiled noodles
- 1 can of tuna free of oil
- 1 cup of boiled yellow corn
- 1/2 cup of tomatoes, halved
- 1 chopped onion head
- 1–2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1–2 spoons of olive oil
- 4–6 spoons of homemade mayonnaise
- 1 spoon of vinegar as desired
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta, drain and set aside as you prepare the sauce.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon, vinegar, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Add onions and corn to the mixture with tuna and stir well.
- Add the mixture to the boiled noodles and mix the ingredients well.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.