Want a very simple pasta salad recipe you can make when you got no time? Here’s a pasta salad with mayonnaise and yogurt that’s guaranteed to fill you up and satisfy your cravings for a good serving of healthy salad.
Pasta Salad With Mayonnaise and Yogurt
This pasta salad with mayonnaise will satisfy your cravings for a good serving of yummy pasta. Here's the simple recipe you can try.
- 2 cups noodles boiled
- ½ cup green pepper chopped
- 1 cup curd low-fat
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise healthy
- ½ cup tomatoes chopped
- ½ cup black olives
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- ½ cup cucumber sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Mix the sweet peppercorns, sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives with a bit of salt and pepper.
- In a small side bowl, mix the curd with mayonnaise, lemon and oil.
- In one large dish, combine the above ingredients with boiled noodles.
- Put the pasta salad with mayonnaise and milk into the refrigerator until cool
Calories: 950kcalCarbohydrates: 100gProtein: 17gFat: 58gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 238mgSodium: 832mgPotassium: 347mgFiber: 4gSugar: 52gVitamin A: 621IUVitamin C: 52mgCalcium: 43mgIron: 1mg
Feedback is key!Let us know how this recipe worked out for you.