The first time I saw this Cilantro Potato Salad recipe, I knew I had to put it on my to-make list. It was on that list for some time, and last weekend I finally decided to make it.
Creamy Cilantro Potato Salad
This creamy cilantro potato salad will be your next go-to potato salad recipe. I just know that you'll instantly love how to make this creamy potato salad.
- 1 pound potatoes quartered
- ⅓ cup red onion chopped finely
- ⅓ cup celery chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 medium lemon juiced
- ⅓ cup cilantro chopped
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring quartered potatoes to a boil and cook until tender (around 6 to 7 minutes); drain and let sit until cool.
- Mix together the onion, celery, garlic, mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add in the potatoes and toss to coat. Gently mix in the cilantro and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill, covered, for 1 hour before serving.
Calories: 296kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 3gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 13gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 244mgPotassium: 578mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 157IUVitamin C: 39mgCalcium: 34mgIron: 1mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.