The first time I saw this Cilantro Potato Salad recipe, I knew I had to put it on my to-make list. It was on that list for some time, and last weekend I finally decided to make it.
I served this potato salad with slow cooker barbecue pulled chicken sandwiches, and the result was one delicious meal.
Creamy Cilantro Potato Salad
This creamy cilantro potato salad will be your next go-to potato salad recipe. I just know that you'll instantly love how to make this creamy potato salad.
- 1 pound potatoes quartered
- ⅓ cup red onion chopped finely
- ⅓ cup celery chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 medium lemon juiced
- ⅓ cup cilantro chopped
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring quartered potatoes to a boil and cook until tender (around 6 to 7 minutes); drain and let sit until cool.
- Mix together the onion, celery, garlic, mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add in the potatoes and toss to coat. Gently mix in the cilantro and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill, covered, for 1 hour before serving.
Calories: 296kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 3gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 13gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 244mgPotassium: 578mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 157IUVitamin C: 39mgCalcium: 34mgIron: 1mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.