Blueberries are overflowing with fibre, vitamin C and anti-oxidants. So take pleasure in more of this superfood in your life with this healthy recipe for blueberry-spinach salad! Pack this salad for a healthy and light lunch at work.
- 4 cups of baby spinach
- 1/2 cup of cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1/2 mug of canned low-sodium chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/4 cup of red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of chopped red onion
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons of roasted as well as salted sunflower seeds
- Prepare salads by assembling a bed of baby spinach and adding the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle salad dressing over your salads and enjoy!
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.