Blueberries are overflowing with fibre, vitamin C and anti-oxidants. So take pleasure in more of this superfood in your life with this healthy recipe for blueberry-spinach salad! Pack this salad for a healthy and light lunch at work.
Refreshing Blueberry-Spinach Salad
Pack this blueberry-spinach salad for a healthy and light lunch at work. This is a good meal to eat on its own or as a side to your heavy meal.
- 4 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup cucumbers sliced
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ mug chickpeas canned, low-sodium, rinsed
- ¼ cup red cabbage shredded
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons red onion chopped
- ½ medium avocado chopped
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds roasted as well as salted
- Prepare salads by assembling a bed of baby spinach and adding the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle salad dressing over your salads and enjoy!
Calories: 232kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 6gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0.01gSodium: 133mgPotassium: 907mgFiber: 9gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 5863IUVitamin C: 54mgCalcium: 97mgIron: 3mg
Feedback is key!Let us know how this recipe worked out for you.