Tuna salad is usually made of two main ingredients: tuna and mayonnaise. In addition, chopped hard-boiled eggs, celery, and onions are often added material. Regular tuna salad served on lettuce, tomato, avocado, or some combination of these according to taste.
When placed on a bread spread, it makes a tuna salad sandwich, which you can do if you got a lot of bread in your kitchen.
American Tuna Salad
Tuna salad is a very easy and yummy recipe to make. it is versatile, you can add it on bread to make a sandwich. Here is a recipe you should make.
- 2 cans white tuna
- ½ cup yogurt plain nonfat
- 1 cup carrots grated
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1 cup celery diced
- ¼ cup green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise low-fat
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices whole-wheat bread toasted
- Place tuna in a medium bowl and flake with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients (except bread) and stir until blended.
- Spread on bread slices can add lettuce for the sandwiches if desired.
Calories: 139kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 14gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 231mgPotassium: 307mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1421IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 36mgIron: 1mg
Feedback is key!Let us know how this recipe worked out for you.