Tuna salad is usually made of two main ingredients: tuna and mayonnaise. In addition, chopped hard-boiled eggs, celery, and onions are often added material. Regular tuna salad served on lettuce, tomato, avocado, or some combination of these according to taste.
When placed on a bread spread, it makes a tuna salad sandwich, which you can do if you got a lot of bread in your kitchen.
American Tuna Salad
- 2 cans white tuna
- ½ cup yogurt plain nonfat
- 1 cup carrots grated
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1 cup celery diced
- ¼ cup green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise low-fat
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices whole-wheat bread toasted
- Place tuna in a medium bowl and flake with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients (except bread) and stir until blended.
- Spread on bread slices can add lettuce for the sandwiches if desired.