Tuna salad is usually made of two main ingredients: tuna and mayonnaise. In addition, chopped hard-boiled eggs, celery, and onions are often added material. Regular tuna salad served on lettuce, tomato, avocado, or some combination of these according to taste.
When placed on a bread spread, it makes a tuna salad sandwich, which you can do if you got a lot of bread in your kitchen.
- 2 cans of white tuna
- 1/2 cup of plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of diced celery
- 1/4 cup of thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 8 slices whole-wheat bread, toasted
- Place tuna in a medium bowl and flake with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients (except bread) and stir until blended.
- Spread on bread slices can add lettuce for the sandwiches if desired.