This Chilled Fresh Honey Fruit Salad recipe is perfect for the kids since they love strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. The original salad recipe calls for poppy seeds, but I never have them on hand, so I left them off.
Also, I’ve used grapes in place of raspberries in the past because my littles aren’t fans of raspberries. The best part about this recipe is you can rinse your berries, chop your bananas and whip up the honey/lemon sauce in like 5 minutes, perfect when you are running late for a party and can’t find pants.
- 2 medium firm bananas, chopped
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries
- 2 cups of fresh raspberries
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries
- 5 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Mix berries in a medium bowl.
- Mix lemon and honey in a separate bowl, then pour over berries. Chill and serve!