I had this amazing idea to put everything I could get my hands on into one big bowl and pray to the food gods that it tasted okay! I think they were on my side today, and because of that, I have a delicious recipe to share with you. It’s the perfect meal for when you’re craving something creamy (and maybe not so healthy) without letting yourself splurge. This Creamy Mexi Summer Salad is incredibly delicious because it is cold, crisp, and Mexican-inspired, perfect for these up and coming summer months!
- 1 cup of kale
- 1 cup of spinach
- A handful of shredded carrots
- Black beans
- Purple cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 an avocado
- Sprouted extra firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons of raw hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons of hummus
- As much salsa as you want
- As you can probably tell, the next step is to mix it all together in a big bowl.
- As the hummus mixes with the salsa, it’ll thin out just a bit, turning it into a delectable and creamy dressing that’s sure to satisfy that craving.