If you’ve got goals to shape up and eat a cleaner diet, I can assure you this Delicious Moroccan Carrot Salad will keep you away from those guilty pleasures for a long time. You won’t even miss your old ways after this. I hope you love it as much as I do. The servings below are for 4 sides, but if you’re eating it as a meal for lunch, you’ll get about 2 servings out of it. Trust me; you’ll be making this again.
Delicious Moroccan Carrot Salad Recipe
- 2 medium carrots freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon mint chopped
- ¼ cup cranberries
- ¼ cup red onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup almonds sliced
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- In a bowl, add the carrots, mint, cranberries, red onion, and sliced almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cumin, coriander, cinnamon, lemon juice, honey, and olive oil.
- Add the dressing to the vegetable mixture and toss until well combined; top with salt and pepper to taste.