Fresh tomato salads are delicious when eaten during lunch. Here is an easy yet delightful tomato salad recipe that you must try.
Use the most plum and fresh tomatoes you can get your hands on, as they have the best taste. With the right ingredients, they turn out to be one of the most simple yet delicious salads you can prepare. It’s such a flavorful salad that’s also healthy. You can find the ingredients right in your kitchen, so you don’t have to buy lots of new components. It’s so perfect when you want a quick salad.
Tangy Fresh Tomato Salad Recipe
- 400 grams tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 4 tablespoons mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup fresh basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice fresh
- Core the tomatoes and cut them into thick slices.
- Put balsamic and oil in a salad bowl, and add the tomatoes.
- Toss them gently so that they are coated with the dressing.
- Add salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Slice the cheese and place them in an arranged manner around the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle on top with fresh basil leaves.