This Summer Corn Salad is a perfect healthy salad to have on a lazy summer afternoon. It strikes a good balance between a yummy and filling dish you will enjoy eating. I love this so much that I have to make this corn recipe regularly.
- 5 corn cobs, shucked
- A handful of spinach
- A handful of heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of peas
- A dash of garlic oil
- A dash of basil oil
- A squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Basil pesto dressing
- Put a large pan over medium-high heat. Pour in some garlic/basil oil or some olive oil. Whatever you have in the house is fine.
- Add in corn, spinach and tomatoes. Saute until heated through. Pour the pesto dressing over the mixture. Add lemon juice. Let everything cook together for a few minutes. The tomatoes will soften, and then you know you’re done!
- At this point, feel free to add in some parmesan cheese or even some cream. That would bring the dish together and make it a slightly more luxurious side.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.