Crab salad is so flavorful, light, and versatile. Making crab salad is easy. It comes together in only a few minutes. Today, I’ll share a delicious recipe, my favourite crab salad stuffed avocados.
Mostly, crab lovers know about how good fresh crab is when paired with avocados. So this is perfect for making an impression for everything from a small picnic, light luncheon, or even parties to entertain large groups and family gatherings.
Crab Salad Stuffed Avocados
Want something new to try for your salads? Try this crab salad stuffed avocados that I love making when I want to show off my effortless cooking skill.
- 1 pound crab meat cooked
- ½ medium red bell pepper finely diced
- ½ medium red onion finely chopped
- ½ medium green bell pepper finely diced
- 4 medium radishes finely diced
- ½ medium cucumber finely diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium lime juice
- 1 pinch pepper to taste
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 pack Salad greens or lettuce ; chopped green onions or chives, cilantro leaves, and radishes for garnish
- 4-5 medium avocados ripe, but still firm
- ½ medium lime
- Firstly, you need to prepare the crab salad by mixing the diced onions, diced radish, cucumbers, bell peppers, olive oil, lime juice, chopped cilantro, and salt/pepper in a bowl.
- Add the cooked crab and mix them until well-combined. Prepare the salad in advance. Keep it refrigerated until the crab salad is ready before assembling the avocados.
- Prepare the crab-stuffed avocados by cutting the avocados in half and remove the seeds. Peel the avocados slowly. Then, sprinkle with a bit of lime or lemon juice on each avocado. It is to prevent the avocados to brown quickly.
- Put the crab salad on the centre of the avocados. Fill them until it is brimming with salad.
- Serve the crab salad stuffed avocados over the lettuce leaves. Garnish them with green onions or chopped chives and radishes.
Calories: 506kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 26gFat: 37gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 984mgPotassium: 1404mgFiber: 15gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 1212IUVitamin C: 75mgCalcium: 95mgIron: 2mg
Feedback is key!Let us know how this recipe worked out for you.