- 1/4 cup of rice vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 medium orange
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon of fresh grated ginger
- 3/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of toasted sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Combine the vinegar, orange juice, garlic, and ginger in a small bowl. Slowly add the olive oil, whisking continuously. Add the remaining ingredients and continue whisking to combine.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.