If you’re short on time and want to prepare an easy and fresh salad, this Drizzled Tomato Mozzarella Salad is a great option! This salad is excellent next to any meat dish because it adds freshness and flavour. You can also prepare it with any type of tomato or cheese you have available.
- Salad Ingredients
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Mixed greens
- Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 1/8 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lemon’s zest
- Wash and cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Cut the mozzarella into slices or smaller pieces.
- For the vinaigrette, place the mustard, honey, dill, lemon zest and vinegar in a bowl. Whisk until it is well mixed.
- Add the olive oil slowly while whisking.
- Bring all the ingredients together, top with some fresh pepper and enjoy!