If you’re short on time and want to prepare an easy and fresh salad, this Drizzled Tomato Mozzarella Salad is a great option! This salad is excellent next to any meat dish because it adds freshness and flavour. You can also prepare it with any type of tomato or cheese you have available.
Drizzled Tomato Mozzarella Salad
This drizzled tomato mozzarella salad is what dreams are made of! I love Italian salads so this is a no-brainer dish for me.
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mixed vegetables
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- ½ medium lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon dill
- Wash and cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Cut the mozzarella into slices or smaller pieces.
- For the vinaigrette, place the mustard, honey, dill, lemon zest and vinegar in a bowl. Whisk until it is well mixed.
- Add the olive oil slowly while whisking.
- Bring all the ingredients together, top with some fresh pepper and enjoy!
Calories: 217kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 9gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 259mgPotassium: 323mgFiber: 3gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 2870IUVitamin C: 29mgCalcium: 177mgIron: 1mg
Feedback is key!Let us know how this recipe worked out for you.