Preparing and cooking a broccoli salad can take more than 30 minutes, but that doesn’t make the recipe any harder.
I still insist that the recipe is so simple. You have to mix the ingredients fresh and cooked. That’s it. There’s no need for extra time to put in the oven or to wait for it.
Keto Broccoli Salad
- 3 cups broccoli florets chopped
- ¼ medium red onion sliced into thin pieces
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch back pepper
- Prepare the broccoli in a medium pot filled with water and leave it on the stove for 2 minutes.
- While waiting for the broccoli, prepare the dressing. Put the mayo, apple cider vinegar, salt and black pepper in one bowl and stir the mix.
- Once the broccoli is ready and drained, put it on a deep plate and add onions, cheddar, and cooked bacon.
- Mix all the ingredients with the dressing.
- Serve immediately.