I’m dedicating today’s recipe to the friends I made in Thailand back when I travelled there! This Flavourful Satay Salad Dressing is a simple recipe you can use on your homemade satay salad.
Feel free to change the base if you have something different in your fridge or prefer something else – but stick to the dressing because it’s seriously tasty.
This satay salad dressing is not just for satay; you can also use this on your fresh vegetable salad. If you want such a versatile recipe, this one’s perfect for you. Check out the very tasty and healthy salad dressing recipe below.
Flavourful Satay Salad Dressing
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter no added salt or sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 ½ tablespoon lime juice
- 1 ¼ tablespoon tamari soy sauce or Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar syrup agave or maple syrup
- 2 pinches cayenne pepper
- ⅛ tablespoon ginger grated
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients or shake in a jar with the lid fitted on tightly.
- Drizzle 3/4 of the dressing over your satay salad, add your salad toppings and then drizzle the final 1/4 of the dressing on top. Serve.