This Spicy Garlic-Flavoured Salad Dressing is an original dressing recipe from a Pinterest post I saw years ago. It has been with me for years already, and I’m ready to share it with all of you now.
This dressing has got some kick to it that you’ll love if you like your dressing to be spicy. Sometimes tangy won’t cut it, so this dressing has been a go-to for me. I love making this as it’s really easy to make, and I can ensure the freshness of the ingredients I use for my meals.
I know you’ll like this Spicy Garlic-Flavoured Salad Dressing as much as I do. Check out the recipe below.
Spicy Garlic-Flavoured Salad Dressing
- 5 tablespoons homemade mayo
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lime juice divided in half
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ small jalapeno seeds removed, minced
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- I placed my garlic, cilantro and jalapeno in a mini food processor and chopped them up fine. Added everything else and mixed well, scraping the sides a couple of times.
- You will have extra lime juice left. If your consistency is too thick, add more lime juice or water. Do a bit at a time to get where you want to be. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let the flavours blend for about 10 minutes before consuming.