One thing I love about eating at a family or friend’s house, besides the company, is that I come home with new recipes and ideas. These Greek chicken salad wraps were eaten at my soon-to-be sister-in-law’s place, and I loved that it was fresh, simple, filling, and of course, healthy. Given that it met the criteria of a perfect lunch, it was one of the first meals I prepared after getting back, and it tasted just as good as the first time.
The filling keeps well in the fridge for a couple of days if you want to take these Greek chicken salad wraps for lunches and can even be eaten as is, without the wrap.
I have too many recipes I need to share with everyone, so I will try my absolute best to get them up as soon as possible! Have a great day!
Flavorsome Greek Chicken Salad Wraps
- 1 large chicken breast
- ½ small onion diced
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ medium cucumber diced
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 14 small kalamata olives pitted and chopped
- ¼ cup feta crumbled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil extra-virgin
- 1 ½ tablespoon balsam aged
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add onions and saute for 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Using kitchen shears, dice chicken into bite-sized pieces and add to skillet. Cook 10 minutes, or until no longer pink inside. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, except the oil and vinegar. Add chicken mixture and mix. Add oil and vinegar and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Divide mixture between 8 tortillas, wrap and serve.