One of my favourite things about going to Olive Garden restaurant is their salad dressing. I usually eat 2 to 3 plates of salad before my meal ever comes, and sometimes I eat salad because it’s so good, without the onions and peppers. So if you’re like me and plan on having a salad on special occasions and want a delicious dressing to go with it, here’s your chance to make a fancy restaurant salad right at your table with this Olive Garden salad dressing recipe.
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup of white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Sugar (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients onto a blender and pulse thoroughly until everything is smooth with no chunks.
- If it tastes a bit too vinegary to you, add a pinch of sugar to lessen the acidic taste.
- Keep stored in the fridge for up to 10 days.
This dressing also tastes great as a vegetable marinade.