- 4 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon of cumin
- Place a saucepan on the stove and combine all dressing ingredients.
- Allow it to boil, turn off heat, then let cool by transferring to a bowl and refrigerating until about room temperature.
- Pour dressing over your homemade salad and mix until all the dressing is well incorporated into the salad mix.
- Cover and put in the fridge to let the flavours combine well overnight.
- Serve chilled.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saladrecipesinfo.