Guilt-Free Vegetarian Dressing
Try this vegetarian dressing that's going to be perfect if you like guilt-free salad dressings. This is a very easy recipe you'll keep!
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- ⅛ teaspoon cumin
- Place a saucepan on the stove and combine all dressing ingredients.
- Allow it to boil, turn off heat, then let cool by transferring to a bowl and refrigerating until about room temperature.
- Pour dressing over your homemade salad and mix until all the dressing is well incorporated into the salad mix.
- Cover and put in the fridge to let the flavours combine well overnight.
- Serve chilled.
Calories: 161kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 0.1gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gSodium: 1mgPotassium: 5mgFiber: 0.04gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 3mgIron: 0.1mg
Feedback is key!Let us know how this recipe worked out for you.